Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's my favourite Jacko song?

I was in a huge problem when I read the topic "What's my favourite Jacko song?" Gosh! this guy have a thousand of great songs. So, I was like an hour watching Jacko' videos and the winner is "Black or white" The thing is that I watched this video in a cinema a few months ago (in a machine where you put coins inside to play a song, I don't remember the name of this thing) and now I remembered, so I thought it would be a great idea to write about it.
I really like the lyrics of the song, and also the video is greeat! have you seen it? I love the part when they change faces. You can see there people from different parts of the world.

And just like the song says "It don't matter if you're Black or white " =)




You can finde the lyrics here:






And the video here:






Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment