Sunday, June 7, 2009

::Motivation::

Motivation is going to be the topic for my next essay. Fist of all, I think this would be a very interesting thing to talk about. I like it because it has a connexion with our career, you know, we will have to motivate our future students all the time. Huge challenge, don’t you think? Also, we can compare our experiences in own our school and the one we are visiting right now in our ELAB.
Actually, we know that boys and girls have different levels of motivation, but there are some teachers that do not know anything about it. Moreover, self-esteem and confidence are important too because these could affect the motivation in children. And these is not all, there are many factors that could affect student's motivation. I think a good teacher have to know about this! And teachers need to find some solution too..
I believe teachers can make a difference. I mean, teachers are extremely important in everybody’s life. Moreover, we as future teachers, have to be aware of the importance of motivation.
I think motivation would be a good topic for an essay. So, I'm going to try writing about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment