Tuesday, June 2, 2009

::Someone I like::

If you told me that I have to write about the person that I like the most or something like that, the first thing that I would said it would be my dad. Actually my dad is very special, because he is like super serious man when we are talking about his "little girl" (that's me), but when it's any occasion he is super funny. He protect me as if I was made of gold and he loves me just like anyone could do it. He is the most incredible man I ever met. Oh yeah. He is like a super heroe, but my super heroe, and I am not going to share him with anyone else. He is my super dad, and OI love him very very much.

4 comments:

  1. When is father's day? I hope you get your dad a good presie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father are always super heroes!!! But I think mine is getting to retire by these days!!!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hOW GREAT ARE PARENTS...THEY TEACH US EVERYTHING...BUT DO WE DO SOMETHING TO RETURN A LITTLE FOR THEM??

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaja..the picture is like superman!

    ReplyDelete