Friday, June 5, 2009

::Something I would like to read::

To be honest I'm not a good reader, actually I hate to read, but there are some cases like Harry Poter that I really really love. I read Harry Potter a few years ago and I was like gosh! I love him! Well actualy I love the book, not him, that's Anita jajajaj
The thing is that now everybody is talking about "Twilight" so I watched the movie and I did't like it that much, and obviously everyone thinks that I'm going bananas. So, now I'm going to give it a second change, I'm going to read the book, not now, but I will.
I think that is really important to read. The thing is that sometime we are just a little lazy (I'm talking about books!) and we prefer doing anything else, instead of reading.
Vations is a good time to read, actually we all have time on vacations, rigth?

4 comments:

  1. Darling!
    you have to read!!!
    I really recomend you to read books because they are absolutely much better than movies!!!

    try it!

    see you around and good luck with your phonetic's exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho....
    The book is millons much better than the movie...
    That's why a book should be read before watching the movie...
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate harry potterr blehh, I liked when it recently appear, when I was 12 years old or something, I think that I became angry when I read that the woman almost copied parts of other books or something, but anyway, I can't read or see that thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot something! maybe the book is not better! I think that our minds make the book better because we imagine what we want, and we invent the faces of the characters and the places and you live more comfortable in your fiction than in one that films show you.

    ReplyDelete