Thursday, June 11, 2009

::My favourite cartoon or anime character::

When I read about this topic I tought that Anita was going to get crazy about anime, because she love them all jajajajaja
I was thinking for a while and my favourite cartoon is "Odd parents" (Los padrinos mágicos). I really really enjoy watching this! I have so much fun with them. Actually, if you see a picture of Timmy Turner he just like my little borther! jajaja I'm always making fun of it, and he get mad.
The thing is that it would be veeeery cool to have odd parents, because I could eat all day long, and stop time, and do thing that you can do just with odd parents, just like Timmy jajajaja.
Odd parents rocks! Oh Yeah!

4 comments:

  1. I really want a pair of odd parents!
    they could give whatever I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cosmo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I have never heard of this cartoon until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ5NDUwMDg=.html

    here it's the moomin's song, and the chapter, when the chapter finishes it has the song I laughed at, but imagine it in spanish ahah

    ReplyDelete