Monday, June 8, 2009

::My house::

I don' have any picture of my house, so I'm going to describe it for you. Well, muy house is not ah uuuge house, but it is ok for us. I live with my mom, my dad, my little brother and my grandmather. My house has two floors, my room is on the second floor, next to my brother's bedroom, so when I'm at home I spend most of my time on the second floor, because there I have my tv and my computer ( that I have to share with my brother, actually I have to fitgh for it)
The thing that I like the most about my house is that this one has two bathrooms, so we don't have to "fight" for it, you know. And I have a big backyard, well for me it's big, for all the rest it is just normal jajajaj
My house is a normal house, like everybody's house, but mine is prettier! jajajaja

2 comments: