Sunday, June 21, 2009

::Blogging Experience::

This is not my first blogging experience. To be honest I have other bloggs too, but I do not write on them very often. But this is my first blogging experience in English because when I write something on a blogg I usually write it in Spanish.

I have been blogging in English for about three months, I guess, and it has been very fun. I have been writing about different topics such as cartoons, household chores, motivation, books and a thousand of interesting topics that I really enjoyed writing about.

Thanks to this blogg, I have been able to learn more about my classmates because I do not know them all. And actually, I learn a little bit more about different types of writing because all of us write in a particular way.

Personally I think that the most interesting thing about this, it is that you can make comments to other bloggers. So, you can share opinions, and it motivates you to read more too. Also, I discovered that some of my classmates have similar opinions with me about all these different topics such as movies, music, cartoons, etc. Nice ha?
I really enjoy reading my comments. You can create a huge debate on it! Jajajaj Well, the thing that I like the most is funny comments, yeah! Because a funny comment can make you laugh for an hour! I can laugh for an hour with a silly thing, I don’t care if you can not jajaja I’m kidding.

So, I want to invite to that entire people who don’t have a blogg to create one! It is very fun to write all those things that you have in your mind; you can share different opinions with different people. I promise you that it would be fun, but if it is not fun at all you can close your account and find something else to do with your time. I’ll be blogging anyway because I really like it <3

http://www.archive.org/details/BloggingExperience_376

No comments:

Post a Comment