Wednesday, June 17, 2009

::Favourite Website::

To be honest my favourite website is facebook. I didn't know anything about this website till a friend of mine told me about it. By then almost anyone has on, and now everybody is using facebook. Grandparents have one to I can guarantee that to you! jajaja ç
Fcaebook is a website where you can play (that's the thing that I like the most), leave messages to another people, upload photos, and a bunch of things!
Also if you have a facebook and your boyfriend too you can spy him! jajajaja But it is true because you can see who is leaving him a message, read about thing that he wrote, etc. It's sound like I'm going bananas or something, but I bet that every girl who is reading this did it sometime! jajaja
Well, I invite you to take a look at it. I think that the best thing that facebook has are games.

http://www.facebook.com

2 comments:

  1. I am not really keen into facebook But it is good for you if you like it!!!
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fuckbook!... I mean Facebook!... xD
    however it is kind of "Acusete"

    ReplyDelete