Monday, June 8, 2009

::A place I like to visit in Chile::

A place I like to vist in Chile is the beach, actually any beach. The thing is that I really enjoy the sun, the sand and the sea. It is kind of relaxing, I guess.
I think that good company is the key to have a great vacation, don't you think? I do. Actually, once I went to the beach, I don't remebember the name of it, and it was so windy and deserted, (a such a boring place!) but I have a great time with my family there, we played board games and we spent a lot of time like a real family. I'm not saying that we are not a real family, I mean, we were all day long together, school, university, jobs, etc you know.
I would like to vist Iquique. Everyone says that is a really really beatiful place, so I hope I can go sometime.
(I was going to upload a photo of Iquique, but Internet is not working ¬¬)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm beach is goo but If I wanted to take a good rest I would definitely chose mountains!!
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete