Friday, June 5, 2009

::Ken Robinson::

Have you seen Ken robinson video about creativity in schools? Well, I'm going to write about an interesting conference that I watched in ted.com today. The man who is speaking is Ken Robinson, He is very funny, actually, because he is making josckes all the time, but it's very interesting how he did the conference. He talked that school kill creativity in children.

*We know that in school teachers are worried about math or eglsih, but they are not worry about creativity, expresiob, or that kind of thing


This is not finished yet =)

5 comments:

  1. ¿? The speech was funny in his own way actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video and I agree with him.

    Where we let the creativity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fefa
    what happend with your spelling xD
    you change the words ahaha
    xD
    yyour talking too much with :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's because I don't have time!
    xD

    ReplyDelete