Friday, May 29, 2009

::Victory City::

Today I'm going talk about a very nice page called Victory City. This is about a guy who wanted to tell the world his idea, but it is just and idea, an uthopic dream.
I think that Victory City would be a such a nice place! especially for tourists, actually, I would like to visit it too.
I think that is a good proyect, but the thing is that even when the idea is innovative and interesting, the proyect will be pretty expensive, so the goverment is not going to consider it like a good idea.
Everyone would like to visit a city where everything is almost perfect, but I think that the idea is too idealistic, but not imposible to make it come true.
If we talk about Santiago, we do know that this city is not going to be like Victory City, because goberment has a lot of things to care about, and they are not going to spend too much money making wour city prettier.

2 comments:

  1. but I think this idea is not perfect... the creator is not interested in the people, if you are doing a project you have to consider all the effects it brings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Marta, this projet is no so perfect to me. I think you lose your privacy.

    Greeting
    Naty

    ReplyDelete