Sunday, May 10, 2009

::Favourite English song::

My favourite English song at the moment is "Just like heaven" by The Cure, but actually the version that I like the most is fom Katie Melua.
I heard that song for the first time in a movie that I really love, and this one has the same name of the song (Just like heaven).
This is a really nice song. When I heard The Cure's version it was ok, but then when I heard Katie melua's version I LOVED it! Maybe it was the guitar, her voice, I don't really know, but it is a such great cover.
The lyrics are nice, it is a lovely love song. I hope you like it. This is the link!

6 comments:

  1. yeeees!! I love your favourite one too!!!...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha
    have you noticed that cami loves every song?
    xDD

    I don't know this song fefa xD

    see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard it before.
    I'm going to see by Youtube. Maybe it will like me too.

    greeting Naty

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What a shame! hahahaha I changed the names right before I read your post XDDDD!!! goshh!! Why did u have to do it so publicly? ¬¬ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually don't know that song.
    I'll listen to it and see if I like it
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wuajajaja...Addo! I got cha!
    xD

    ReplyDelete