Sunday, May 31, 2009

::Dream Vacations::

Vacation! Oh gosh! I really need vacation right now! Please! And you know what? if someone could pay for my dream vacations this would take place in Paris, the city of love.
Actually, I wrote about Europe before, and I really really want to know it, well, specially Paris of course. I think that this beautiful city has a lot of thing to see, specially lot of art. Have you ever seen the Eiffel Tower? Gosh! I think that is the most amazing thing in the whole world.
I would like to travel there with my family, some friends, my boyfriend, or alone! I doesn't matter! I'm kidding jajajaj The thing is that to know another country is something that we can not do every day or every year, so I think that it is a huge experience, don't you think?
Si, if someones can pay me vacation right now, please! let me know, because I really need it. Well, I think that all of us need it, so I have the solution! we can have vacation right now! forget about college and everything! nice, ha?

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I really need a holiday. Paris is a great city, I hope you get to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that many of us would like to go to Europe.
    As you said, I want a holiday again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha all people are stressed ahah, I don't like france, but maybe it is fine, at least the picture is class.

    ReplyDelete