Friday, May 29, 2009

::Education::

The whole world know that education is very important for everyboy. School is like our second home. We spend almost all our time there, we share with teachers and classmates, and we create important things like friendship there.
Everybody knows that with education we will have the posibility of having a better style of life, I mean, if we study a career we could get a better job that someone who couldn't study.
I think that education in Chile could be better, but that depends of all of us, future teachers of Chile, and I do know that this is going to change. The future of Chile is on our hands. Big deal, ha? Have you ever thought about it?

4 comments:

  1. Have you thought about it???? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss... you actually were more specific in your writing than me :D I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am alway thinking about how can I give students the best tools to not fail ever!!!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we think in this, we have TRPE! hahahaha
    Fefo gay I just agree with you... education is in our hands!!!!
    revolution!
    XDDD

    ReplyDelete