Wednesday, April 22, 2009

::What I'm looking for::


My name is Fernanda and I'm 20 years old. I'm small and average build. I have long, wavy dark hair and brwon eyes. I'm very nice, honest, imaginitive and sensitive. I really love watching movies and spend time with people I love. I'm looking for a guy with a good sense of humor, who makes me laugh, I need a person imaginiative, and generous, clever, optimistic, calm (because I'm not like that jajajaj) someone honest, confident and patient (This is reaaally necesary, I'm the most impatient person in the whole world!)
I'm very talkative, so I would like to meet someone funny, friendly, so we could go out and have fun together.
Write me, maybe I'm what you're looking for =)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Gosh! I hope my boyfriend doesn't see this!
    =O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha
    fefa
    i'm going to tell this to seba
    :P
    are u looking for an affair?
    ahahah

    oh my gosh little girl
    you have a great boyfriend
    what are u doing with this? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your boyfriend could understand that what you wrote is copletely related with studies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajajajaja...He is going to kill me xDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I just wrote the same thing on my blog LOL, go and see what I wrote ;D.

    ReplyDelete