Tuesday, March 24, 2009

::About Me::

I think that the most difficult thing for me it's writte about what I'm, because I'm what I'm, and that's all I can say.
My life is great, I have the best family ever, the best boyfriend ever and my own bussiness. Such a great life! but all have ups and downs.
At college, I'm just doin' what everyone is doin', study and have a career. I love English, I really do, but sometines I would like to stay at home and sleep all day long. Also I met wonderful people there, they are my girls, I really love them.
What else? I hate to read, I love music and watch movies. I would like to be rich so I could spend all my time with my family, my boyfriend and my girls.
That's almost anything about me, but that's it's all I can say.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice life but I'm sure sleeping all day would be boring after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fernanda Perez sleeping all day, without moving, jumping,dancing a whole day.... it is imposible
    forget it!!!
    that isn't fefoo perez
    jajaja
    XD
    love ya
    kisses and hugs (gossip girl style)XD
    lanistica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohohoh... fefo!!!! i'd like to spend one day just sleeping too!!!! xD

    what else can I say?... Ah! just that I'm hating you at this moment because you're going to Radiohead!!!!!!........... buuu!!!
    meh!

    nah! kisses! a lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fefiii I know we are not so close friend bu I really like your way to write it´s so odd...

    Hopefully we really enjoy our Working experience? the group is so great...hugs...

    (Chiki???)

    ReplyDelete